Wednesday, November 28, 2007

How exhilarating

So, I was going to the Dell children's hospital today to have June's newborn screening test done... and damn is that place HUGE and CROWDED. I'd never been, so I didn't know. Well, I was looking for parking everywhere, and there was not a single spot. Finally, I see someone walking out to their car, and I follow them. Well, they walk all the way down to the last row... but, it doesn't matter, it's a spot. Well, I'm waiting with my turn signal on and this woman in a truck comes up and positions their truck right behind the person and steals my fucking spot. WHAT THE HELL?!?! They definitely saw me. So, I roll down my window and cussed this bitch out to high heaven. Well, I'm fucking pissed and driving around looking for another spot and can't find one forever. Finally I find a spot and its far far far away, further than the other spot... and I'm still so pissed, and I don't want to walk that far after having had a c-section only a week ago... so I decide to just blow it off and go tomorrow. Well, I start to leave... and I pass by the spot the cunt had stolen. So, I get out of my car... and I gratuitously key her car, I even wrote CUNT in huge letters all over. I don't think I've ever keyed anyone's car before, but she totally deserved it. I know... It was quite immature... but at the same time it was so exhilarating. Maybe that'll teach her. Fucking cunt.
Poor June, I'm such a horrible role model.

No comments: