Saturday, November 17, 2007

Baby update

Well, I talked to my doctor about induction today... It's not something that I really want to do, but I haven't progressed at all and I really want John to be able to meet the kiddo before he has to go back. =/ So, she agreed to induce me... so, that's good news. But, there's also some bad news. The only day that I can get induced is on Wednesday... and John woln't be back until Thursday. :( Because no one wants to work during the long holiday weekend. But, at least John will for sure be meeting the kiddo, instead of this uncertainty.

On a side note... I'm pretty sure I just lost my mucous plug about 30 minutes ago... ewww! What the hell is that supposed to mean? Grr... well I suppose I could always have the kiddo before Wednesday....?

No comments: