Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I went to Jiffy Lube today to get an oil change and one of the employees was super cute and a big flirt. He also had a sleeve (tattoo). I've never dated anyone with a tattoo before! Anyway, as I was leaving he was super flirty and opened my door and said, "Maybe I'll see you around sometime" Then I said, "Probably not, I don't really come to jiffy lube that much".. then left. DOH! What an idiot.
So, I was still kicking myself in the ass after I saw my patient and on the way back I stopped by Jiffy Lube to give the guy (Joseph) my number. Go me! He said, "Thank you!" Then I said "Haha, Thank you?" and he said "Uh, yeah, I'll totally call you."

So, we'll see how this goes. I'm rather proud that I've been single over 6 months now. :)

Although, I do still wish that John loved me. :'(

No comments: