Friday, August 31, 2012

let it be

"Isn't a love story, after all, just a story about love? Must the story end happily for the love to have been real? There are many kinds of love, after all. Love that cannot harm and love that never abandons and love that cannot imagine betrayal. And then there is love that corrupts, and love that destroys, and love that works in the blood like poison. And they are not so far apart as you might think."
-Unknown

I told him that I was moving to Portland before we started dating. Now he tells me that he has no interest in moving with me. I'm so in love with him. I sacrifice so much for him. I want the same from him. This hurts. So bad. I don't know what to do to make it feel better. We live together for christ sake. This is so unfair to me. I don't even know the point in being together anymore.

No comments: